Effective July 1, 2005
By using this website, you agree to be bound to the following Terms and Conditions. Please be aware that VAWP may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time by updating this posting. Such revised Terms and Conditions will take effect as of the date of posting.
VAWP maintains this website for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. You should assume that everything you see or read on the website (such as images, photographs, illustrations, texts and other materials) (“Content”) is the property of VAWP and its members. Without VAWP’s prior written permission, you may not sell, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, publicly perform, prepare derivative works based on, repost or otherwise use any of our Content in any way for any purpose, including using our Content on any other website or in a networked computer environment. However, you may electronically copy or print pages from this website for personal, non-commercial use, provided that you include a copyright notice on each page. Statements/opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect or represent those of VAWP or its officers. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy/integrity of the information contained on this website, VAWP disclaims all responsibility for omissions and errors.
In consideration of your visiting and using VAWP.com, you represent that you are able to form a binding contract. You also agree to that any information you provide about yourself is accurate and complete information at the time provided. You agree to timely update any information provided to VAWP to keep it accurate and complete. Failure to accurately and completely provide, and timely update, information about yourself is reasonable grounds for VAWP to suspend or terminate your account and refuse you service in the future.
VAWP is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its brides, grooms, and other users including children. Please remember that VAWP.com is designed to inform, educate, entertain, and support to-be-weds and their families, and as a result has a diverse audience. Accordingly, it is the responsibility of legal guardians (moms and dads) to determine whether any parts of our Area are appropriate for your child.
Given the interactive nature of the message board, both VAWP and our users will generate content in the forums. We can control our members’ contributions; however, we are not able to edit and ensure the accuracy of the content generated by our users, many of whom use anonymous screen names and with whom we have no official relationship.
Therefore, users of VAWP.com should handle the information generated by fellow users with common sense caution. There’s a lot of great advice on VAWP.com, but users should consider any information and advice given by other users as a starting point for their own research. VAWP cannot guarantee the accuracy, efficacy, or veracity of any information provided within VAWP.com forums.
Online behavior requires common sense and basic etiquette. Accordingly, here are some rules that you agree to follow:
- No strong, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise harmful language.
- No racially, ethnically or otherwise, objectionable language.
- No harassing, intimidating, stalking, or threatening other community members.
- No libelous, defamatory, or otherwise tortuous language.
- No online vandalism. This includes using abusive language and repeatedly hitting the return key in the chat room, or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively impacts the ability to engage in real time exchanges.
- No impersonating any person, including, but not limited to, other community members of VAWP.
- No posting, distributing, transmitting, or promoting illegal content.
- No invasion of another’s privacy.
- No actions that are harmful to minors.
- No manipulation or forging of identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information posted on VAWP.com or otherwise provided to VAWP or its members.
- No posting, providing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any information (such as inside, proprietary or confidential information) that you do not have a right to make available due to contract, fiduciary duty, or operation of law.
- No posting, providing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any junk mail or spam.
- No posting, uploading, emailing, or otherwise transmitting any material that contains any malicious computer code (including spyware, worms, Trojan horses, viruses, etc.).
- No posting, providing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any information which violates regulations promulgated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, or that of any securities exchange, such as the New York Stock Exchange.
- No collecting, storing, or posting of personal data about or of other community members.
- No soliciting of any kind on the message boards or in the chat room.
Content from VAWP.com , including but not limited to any member profile information such as member names, email addresses, member contact information, or member-personalized wedding-related information, may not be taken from the website and used for any purpose. Names, email addresses and other contact information from member profile information or the pages and postings on this site may not be used by outside vendors or other third parties for purposes of solicitation.